2/24/2013

Food Review: Lee Nam Jang


On a very cold and snowy night, your body craves for something hot hot hot!




My friends and I stayed uptown and headed to a fairly new Korean restaurant at Sheppard & Yonge Street.


We went early in the evening when there were very few patrons. Got there and was warmly greeted by our waitress/owner (perhaps?). Had a look at the menu (medium-big) and the prices started at $10. They had a lot of big plates to share, so that's good for bigger groups.



I ended up ordering Beef Bone Soup + rice ($9.95). 


Funny thing was there wasn't any bones in it. Instead, they gave me thick slices of beef with noodles in it. The waitress also brought me cut green onions to add in my soup. Had a sip and it tasted very very bland. I had to put a generous amount of salt and when it still didn't "taste", I had to add a tsp of hot sauce which finally made it all better.


Their kimchi was very tasty as was the rest of the side dishes.

Not bad! But still... nothing can beat Sunrise House with their amazing prices and taste! =0)




No comments:

Post a Comment