4/10/2014

Food Review: Pinkberry (L.A & Las Vegas)


Pinkberry
My very first time


Tried it... and the verdict: Pretty good!

And compared to Menchies & Yogurts, I like that the toppings are included but the yogurt choices are limited and not very unique. But the yogurt itself is very creamy and very tasty.
.
.
.
.
.
v

The menu





.
.
.
.
.
v

FOOOOOOOOOOD PHOTOS

We got one with vanilla bean yogurt and toppings of sliced almonds, cookie dough and granola bits
(photo below)





Second one: Half chocolate/vanilla yogurt and toppings of sliced almonds, chocolate bites, brownie crumbs
(photo below)


=0)




And I had a partner in crime. My curious nephew joined me in a quest for satisfying my sweet tooth:

You can already see the drool appearing on his lower lip! hehe









No comments:

Post a Comment