11/29/2012

Food Review: Richmond Court

On my "work trip" up in Richmond Hill, we went to the local eats.

For breakfast, my co-workers and I had a nice meal at Richmond Court in Times Square (Hwy 7/Leslie).


Medium busy on a Saturday morning, we head in with hungry stomachs to start our work day.


Along with the regular "big" menu, they have a morning breakfast menu that is dirt cheap. One of my favorites is ordering #F, Butter pineapple bun (HK style hot milk tea included).


A toasted pineapple bun with a slice of butter was an indulgence that I enjoy whenever I make it uptown for some chinese grub.


Their "hot milk tea" is definitely a good tea. It wasn't too watery. Of course it would have been much better had they use condensed milk instead of evaporated milk. My preference.

Other tasty morning items:


Bean Curd wrap, Congee and Sweet & Sour Soup


Ha Gow (a dim sum favorite, steamed shrimp)

Since my younger days, I've frequent Richmond Court on and off since I was a young little girl. And to this day it has never disappointed me. 

Rate it 4/5 for it's consistency.



No comments:

Post a Comment