9/25/2013

Food Review: Lou Dawg's (King West)

Heading further west into King Street West area, I tried out a pretty chill looking place called Lou Dawg's.


It was raining and pretty empty when we arrived around 5:00pm. 

But the wait staff was very nice and friendly.


I thought their wood-decorum was nice and the place is very clean.  Most of the tables are the high-bar stools and a few regular seating at the front.

Lately, I've been trying to choose healthi"er" choices, and so I got the Smoked Turkey Wrap ($8.95).



Presentation was not very appealing, but in the end I really enjoyed my wrap. It was jam packed, so I was only able to eat one side and I packed up the rest.



Overall, I liked this place a lot. 

Price ...... $ - $$
Atmosphere ......... 3.5/5
Customer Service ............ 4.5/5





No comments:

Post a Comment