10/01/2013

Food Review: Insomnia (The Annex)

If you read my blog, you'll know I'm a big fan of Insomnia. 

Great food
Great atmosphere
Great art
Very friendly service (especially the weekdays)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
v

Today.... I tried something new (because I usually go for their burger)

Avocada Smoked Chicken


What I absoluately loved about this dish was the fact that it was a sandwich but they jammed pack it and made it an open sandwich! More for the buck.

Great stuffing:
Creamy avocadoes
Slices of melt Brie cheese
Smoked and tender chicken
Very soft and chewy focaccia bread


And I always always enjoy their side salads. It has a variety of leafy greens giving every bite a punch of flavors.


I also tried a bite of my friends'pancakes, and I must say, it was very thick and tasty. The egg mixture soaked well into the bread giving the whole pancake a soft and sweet.

If you're in the Annex area (Honest Ed's area), you must try this place out! You won't regret it.

Instgram
#insomniarestaurant
Or search:
location, "Insomnia Restaurant and Lounge" 

WiFi pwd: insomniac (for the last few times I've been there)




No comments:

Post a Comment