10/21/2012

Food Review: Springbox Kitchen

They do healthy

Let's find out how they did.....


Located at a very lovely neighborhood by Portland/King St. West


As I entered, I immediately noticed how narrow, dark and empty the restaurant was. I got there around 1:30pm and there were 2 staff working quietly behind the counter. They did acknowledge me, but I was busy looking up to the neon lights/menu on the wall behind them. The menu itself was very big and long and playfully clever with the "Nutrition Facts" title.


They offer a variety of shakes, sandwiches, salads and sweets. I was happy to be able to visually see how my order was being made. 

My lunch order:


This was my Prosciutto and Bocconcin sandwich ($9.95) with a ice cold refreshing Tropic Thunder smoothie ($5.49).


The portion size was fairly large and the smoothie itself was very tasty. Try one for yourself and you'll find out.


My sandwich was also another great hit. Eating it, I felt that it was very delicious without the oils added. 


They had interesting seating.. and by that I mean some seats had board games on top. One had a chess table and another had Jenga. With the rest of the seating, they had 2 tables in the front (with good lighting) and 4 tables in the back (much darker).

Overall, the experience was a good one. 

Location: Great neighborhood
Price: $$ 
Service: Friendly staff (a lady I chatted with pleasantly), 4/5
Atmosphere: 2/5


It's a good place to get good, healthier food. However, it's not the great go-to for a hang out with friends.









No comments:

Post a Comment