10/01/2012

Rediscovering the discovered on Queen St. West

It's not a new street, Queen Street, but... I always seem to find something new since I tend to stick to the stores I'm used to.

Last weekend, however, I found myself drawn to go into Lavish & Squalor and for the first time.

It always did look very appealing to me, but I sort of assumed I wouldn't be buying anything because it was more boutique-like with boutique prices.

But sometimes... you just gotta go in and try something new.

So I did.


What no one had told me or was even known was that this was more than just a boutique... it was a cafe as well.


With a very old-style atmosphere, the menu is by the bar under one of those pull lights (photo above, left).
And in the middle of the room, 2nd floor, right in front of the dressing rooms are 4-5 two-person tables for the "cafe" (photo above, right).

But.. if you aren't in the mood for espresso, then I suggest some FREE lemon water.


It's a great thing to have for shoppers on Queen. Who knows when you'll need to re-hydrate after hours and hours of shopping. ;p

Next time, I might go out and try their cafe.





No comments:

Post a Comment