3/11/2013

2-Minute Brownie Mug

Today I wanted to do something I've always wanted to try: making individual desserts in a mug in less than 5 minutes.


And how convenient that it was at the top of my friends' pins (Pinterest).

Now, to try them out. First things first, make sure I have all the ingredients before going ahead and getting excited started. ;p


Recipe
1/4 cup pastry flour
1/4 cup packed brown sugar (I substituted with raw honey)
2 tbsp unsweetened coca powder
Pinch salt
2 tbsp canola or vegetable oil
2 tbsp milk or coffee or water

Heated in the microwave for 60 seconds.


After I tried it, I felt that my microwave was a little too strong and so I could have only used 45 or even 40 seconds to cook it evenly. It came out... not soooooo liquid in the center. 

To indulge in my new tried recipe, I added a scoop of vanilla with chocolate chips on top.



Next time, I'll have to add more liquids and see how it turns out. 

Try it yourself and let me know how yours turns out. 

=)






No comments:

Post a Comment