11/12/2013

Food Review: Jetsun Juicy Burger (North York location)

In the heart of North York's downtown -Empress Walk-Sheppard Grande Centre, you'll find that many of the foodie places are Mom & Pop stores... and for that I'm happy! However, this "Jetsun Juicy Burger" can't quite be called a Mom & Pop now that it has 2 locations. It's growing and I'd thought I'd give it a try... before it got really big.



The interior is decorated like a very cheesy old diner. It gets the feel across that you've went back in time... unfortunately the prices stayed in the present time.


The price range for burgers alone are $6-9. It's an average among most burger joints.

What drew me to this place was their milkshakes. For some reason, I feel like I rarely see item anywhere.... but then again maybe I haven't "really" been searching for it. And then they've got combos for about $10 (regular size fries & drink -$1.00 upgrade)

I ordered the regular "Jetsun Juicy burger and another one with cheese. 


2 burgers came to $14.22


How'd it taste?

The burger wasn't very thick, but the juiciness made it into my book of good. My only complaint is it wasn't a mouth full when I bit into the burger.

Overall.....

Service: Slow but friendly (went on a Saturday morning, 11:40am)
Atmosphere: Medium size restaurant, fairly clean
Price: Average 
Taste: Average (like any other burger joint)

2.7/5 stars



No comments:

Post a Comment