3/18/2014

Food Review: Five Star Seafood Restaurant 半島海鮮酒家 (San Gabriel, CA)

Heading down to San Gabriel for lunch, we go to a more familiar place.... DIM SUM, it's been a while.

Of course, being from Toronto, I didn't expect much from this place. hehe


We get to the top floor: big space!




The space is nice and pretty clean. 

The food is rolled out and lots of choices might I add.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
v
The plates are a good size and the food smells pretty good. Now... for the taste test:



The chicken feet: Just as good as any Scarborough (Toronto) restaurant


One of my favorite jelly cakes: Taste exactly like the one I had in Hong Kong... except it was a lot less sweet (not bad in my books).


But the taste test comes with a mouth full of "Egg Tarts"
.
.
.
v

I like the flaky skin. It's not too oily and the filling tastes just like a real egg tart. hehe 


Overall, I was thoroughly impressed with the everything. 

Even the waitresses had a little "fun" in them while they were rolling their carts and making their dish items the best to buy.

So, if you're in L.A and looking for a good dim sum restaurant, look no further and head out to San Gabriels' FIVE STAR SEAFOOD RESTAURANT!

=0)







No comments:

Post a Comment