3/16/2014

Food Review: IN-N-OUT (L.A)

Franchise or no franchise, 
IN-N-OUT 
is a burger joint that serves up delicious burgers.



You might yourself, why is this place so famous/popular? Is it just the hype? Are their burgers REALLY the best? Well.... to native Angelenos, YES! But for people like me, who are just visiting, YES!

Why?
It's not your typical fast food joint that works like a fast food joint.

Their stuff is FRESH TASTING. I love that you can see how the make everything through their open concept kitchen and windows (photo below). 



Their burgers aren't frozen and pre-made and they taste that way.


"Double Double"
Double meat patty and two slices of cheese (photo above)


Cheeseburger (photo above)

Different meals, I've tried the single and the double, and I've got to admit, the single cheeseburger is already very filling. The double is only for when you're hungry-enough-to-eat-a-horse.
.
.
.
.
v
When I had my first bite, I was expecting "fast food" burgers... i.e. flat burger patty, very weak looking lettuce and tiny circles of tomatoes. But that's not the case. It was like I ate a burger at a friends' bbq. And the bun isn't flimpsy but tough enough to hold the burger until the last couple of bites.


.
.
.
.
.
.
v
Aside from a great burger, I love how they package it for you. It's snuggled into a pouch so you can easily take it out of the bag and just go at it. And cute, but not as necessary, they have a reading section on the burger pouch about how they began and what's In-N-Out about!



And it doesn't hurt that the prices are fast-food BEST!
.
.
.
.
.
v
Double-Double - $3.30
Cheeseburger - $2.25
Hamburger - $1.95
French Fries - $1.60
Shakes - $2.05


For me, the best thing about coming is on a Cheat Day! Then I get to order a well-deserved regular milkshake (and only costs $2)! And it's sooooooo great! It's thick and creamy and all the bad-good stuff you love!
.
.
.
v
This hyped up spot actually was true to its gossip. I loved it and I would come back every Cheat Day I can get!


Thanks for the love In-N-Out!











No comments:

Post a Comment