3/10/2014

Food Review: Sushi Stop (L.A)


Not wildly surprising that Los Angeles has its fill of sushi restaurants. And why not? Healthy and tasty all combined in one meal! =0) 

And after living there for a few months, I've learned that Angelenos love their sushi; and Sushi Stop is a perfect place to have it.

Here's why:


Easiest menu to read. 85% of the items only cost $2.75 (for a sushi roll) and nothing cost over $6.00 a plate. What a steal!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
v
I've gone plenty of times, and I've stuck to my favorites:


Seaweed salad - a good size portion


Spicy Tuna Tartar - very spicy


and Sushi Rolls (Salmon & Avocado Roll, Spicy Scallop Roll)


Though I never went in to eat, (always getting it for take-out) the restaurants look very cute and authentic. It's small, but with a big bar table that wraps around the chefs making the food. 


And for the price and the quality of the food, I'm thoroughly impressed. It's probably not the best of the best, but this is definitely cheap AND good sushi and with many options to choose from.

Loved it! Would go all the time whenever I'm too tired to make a meal.







No comments:

Post a Comment