8/06/2012

Food Review: O&B Canteen


Housed inside the Toronto International Film Festival building on King St. West, this casual setting restaurant called O&B Canteen is quite charming.


If you're on the move and need a great sandwich, consider O&B Canteens' Grab + Go section on the west side of the restaurant.

This time around, my friends and I wanted to try the dine-in and enjoy a night of food and fun.


I thought the menu was rather limited, but enough for me to order something I liked. 


I ordered the Semolina Gnocchi (braised lamb, rosemary, Parmesan)
.
.
I thought it was tasty. The lamb was tender and the sauce was not overly salty. The gnocchi was thick and filling. Overall,the dish was only good and not head-over-heels-you-gotta-eat-this!


 I like this place for quick lunches, coffee/laptop hub or chat time for lunches/dinner with a friend.


Located at 350 King St. West
Price range $$-$$$ 
Great for: Date night, Group dinners, casual/semi-dressed up, Great patio
I rate it 3.3/5



*Star siting: Shane West (A Walk to Remember)


No comments:

Post a Comment