1/28/2013

Food Review: Big Moe's Burger (Scarborough)

If you know me, then you know I am a burger gal. 
So the other day, I was browsing through Groupon and my bro-in-law saw Big Moe's burger joint. It looked like a good deal, so we tried it out. Why not?



At first glance, the joint looked very ghetto. And then we walk in.



And... so is the inside.

But since we're here, let's see how they're burgers and poutine do.


Oops, sorry I was hungry and forgot to take a photo of the burger itself. However, for what I was expecting,  the burger wasn't half bad. I got a cheeseburger. The meat was not dry and the bun was just right (not too soft or hard). 


The poutine was a massive disappointment, however. The gravy sauce was horrible and the cheese was... grated?! No cheese curds, like how the MTLs do it. It was overly salty and I could not eat another bite. 

They did have a nice addition to their menu, which was the funnel cake. =0)
.
.
.
.
Overall, I rate this 2.5/5

Location: Steeles/Kennedy (just south of Pacific Mall)
Price: $
Atmosphere: Very run down
Clean: so-so




No comments:

Post a Comment