1/30/2013

Hotel Review: Holiday Inn Express (Mercer, PA)


 Travels have brought me abroad to our neighbors, USA in Mercer, Pennsylvania. 

The state of great "no tax" (on necessities), I travel to Grove City where the Premium Outlets take us on a fun shopping ride.


Being so close to the highway, this location, Mercer, PA, has limited lodging. I find myself heading into yet another review for Holiday Inn Express.


Compared to the HIE in Richmond Hill, Ontario, this building is older and less updated. With that said, this hotel still had great service.


The front entrance area is not as modern or updated, but it's nice that they have an area for cold lemon water


Along with the all access water anytime, they've also got me when the staff told me they also provide 24/7 free coffee, hot water and hot chocolate (photo above).


They have a range of different flavoured creamers! And hot chocolate! 


Lastly, they also have a complimentary cart of popcorn


This is the grand room where you can lounge and hang out. In the mornings, this area is used for the complimentary breakfast for all guests





Overall, I rate this 4/5

Other than the lack of modernity, this hotel was a very nice stay
Great service/friendly staff
Great complimentary services
Location was great (1 minute away from the Outlets)




















No comments:

Post a Comment