1/13/2013

Food Review: Tandoori House (North York)


Just around the corner from my neighborhood, I finally decided to try this Indian restaurant. Tucked between  many other restaurants, Tandoori House sticks out as the only Indian restaurant on that strip.

We made reservations for 6pm and when we got there, there were but few patrons already seated. However, once it passed 7pm, the restaurant was getting filled quickly.


Very traditional looking decor. The space could accommodate many patrons. 

The menu prices were fairly regular, same as I've seen with any other Indian restaurants.


Lamb Curry ($11.99)
Butter Chicken ($11.99)
Chicken Curry ($11.99)


Rice ($1.50)

The Butter Chicken was the best dish! It had a great taste! It was creamy with just enough spice to tickle our taste buds. The rice, as usual, was deliciously amazing.

Overall, I rate this 3/5

I'm not usually a big fan of Indian food, but I did enjoy all the different dishes! 

The service was very good
The location is central
The atmosphere was good
The price was average
The taste was good

=0)






No comments:

Post a Comment