5/02/2013

Food Review: Maxx Seafood Grill (Richmond Hill)

I went to Maxx Seafood Grill in Richmond Hill.

It's located at East Beaver Creek Rd/Highway 7 area. In this area, there is a big clump of restaurants, bubble tea stores and a movie theater. Great for night time for all your needs.


This is the first time I've ever heard of the restaurant, but thought we'd try it out as I went with friends who lived around the area. 



Went out early for lunch and so it was barely filled. The space was very large. The waiter placed us in the front of the restaurant which was very spacious and comfortable. The place was decorated very nice and quite 'shiny'. We took a both seat that was small-medium. Just right for 4 people.

They have a big menu. They offer many appetizers, sandwiches, seafood, salads and pastas.
.
.
.
.
.
V
It's been a while since I've had one, so I was happy to order a Maxx's Cheeseburger ($13.00).


I actually enjoy this type of bun on a burger -maybe not as soft but this bun encompassed the thick meat inside. 


I was delighted to have slices (unfortunately, they were very thin slices) of avocado in my burger. And for the cheese portion, they used brie -my favorite. 


The meat did not taste dry, but it did taste kind of bland. It was saved by the rest of the ingredients.

The service ................... 2.5/5
(We were the first ones for lunch, so he was definitely good)
The atmosphere ............... 4.3/5 
(Very nice decorum and the space was large but nicely decorated everywhere)
The prices ...................... $$$ (normal for most seafood places)

Overall, it wasn't bad. I might have a better gauge during dinner and when there's more people. That's where you get the real service experience. =0)





No comments:

Post a Comment