7/19/2013

Food Review: Art Is In.... Part 2 (Ottawa)

Time for lunch!

Can't stop coming back to ART.IS.IN. The very next day, my friends and I came here to sample their lunch menu.



We got there just before 12:00pm and already on the ART IS IN SANDWICHES board, 4 options were SOLD OUT. =0(

So I claimed a simple Ham & Cheese sandwich. 


Needed A LOT of will power to pass the sweets without buying one. I'll tell you, it... was..... hard.... to... do!




Where to start? It was suppose to be just a simple and easy-to-make Ham & Cheese sandwich. After the first bite, it was so much more!

The bread, although looking very thick and hard-textured, was light and oh so crispy (like a lightly deep-fried exterior) allowing me to taste every ingredient in the sandwich with every bite.

This was a good sandwich! 

The distinguishing factor was the bread, but as you eat it all together, you find that the cheese is just as soft and creamy, the chives add a great seasoning around and on top of the sandwich and the green leaves give it that wholesomeness of the sandwich. 


Finished it less than 2 minutes. 


Went with a bunch of church friends... yes after church and this was their biggest table! =0)

I hope ART.IS.IN gets a read of this blog because I really want you to know just how much I enjoyed your product, the experience of Art Is In.

THANK YOU!










No comments:

Post a Comment