7/22/2012

Food Review: WISH

WISH RESTAURANT




WELCOMES YOU!


First of all, the space/look/feel/colours is absolutely inviting. Everything is vintage chic with a classy smack of off white everywhere. They pull in fabric couches for lounge chairs and use clear plastic chairs for the 2-fer seatings.


Patio seating (2 main patio areas) and indoor seating. All the booth seats have lush pillows to accommodate your back. =0) 


And as well, it's cafe style, therefore....


Located on the east side of Yonge, on 3 Charles Street East (south of bloor).
.
.
.
.
We went during their brunch menu. Like most of my brunch delights, I ordered something similar to an Eggs Benedict. On the menu, they had a Eggs Charlotte that included 2 poached eggs over smoked salmon with leek & Parmesan fondue (rather than hollandaise sauce).


I asked what this Parmesan fondue sauce was like, and to my surprise, she responded: "Way better than any hollandaise sauce that you'll ever have!". And it was, amazingly so.


I loved my "fries". I don't think its everyone style, but i love them fried till they're dark. ;p

The smoked salmon wasn't as tasty as I'd like. It didn't put the punch in my Eggs Charlotte.


and by the end, this was my plate:

.
.
.
.
.
.
Overall, the experience was very delightful. 

I give the food a low 3/5

I give the customer service a 4.3/5

I give the restaurant atmosphere 5/5

Location: Yonge/Bloor area

Price is slightly higher in price (Brunch is between $12-22)


WISH you were here!

=0)













No comments:

Post a Comment