4/16/2012

Coffee Review: Les Cafés Équitasse


Continuing on our trek through Old Montreal, we stopped by Les Cafés Équitasse to recharge with an espresso-based drink.


Looking like any ordinary cafe, we walked to find the mass space this cafe entertained. There were two floors. 
Jumping right into the customer service, I must say it was pretty bad. Although it was a slow day (afternoon on a weekday), the staff actually mentioned to us that she would rather us not sit upstairs. Did I hear that right? So, she asked us not to sit upstairs, but why? Well, it seemed like she did not want to go upstairs or else she would have to do her job and go upstairs to clean up the tables. Out of curiosity, I checked the upstairs and I found one patron and few messy tables.


Onto the coffee. I ordered a white chocolate latte. Not being as good as what I had in Toronto, I would say it still passed, but barely. 


Overall, my experience here was so-so. 

Rating 1.7/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment