4/30/2012

Dinner Review: Thai Princess (on King St. West)


On a rainy day like this, my friend and I tried to find a good but also close by dinner venue from the office. Good ol' thai food. I've never tried it, but my friend recommended that they do good food here.


It was still early for dinner guests, and I must say I enjoyed the peace and quite in this restaurant. It made our dinner conversation that much more.


Because I do have a Pad Thai craving every once and awhile, I couldn't help myself and ordered the most traditional Pad Thai with chicken and shrimp. It didn't look extremely appetizing when the waitress placed my plate in front of me, but when I bite into it, it was D-licious! It hit my pad thai craving!


The service was not too bad but it was very slow especially since we were 1 of their 2 customers at the time. 

Rating it 3.5/5

Great for an intimate dinner date, or dinner with friends. The decor added a lot of class to the place as well.








No comments:

Post a Comment