6/14/2012

Dinner Review: Bier Markt


Classy style restaurant on one of Toronto's hot spots (on Esplanade), Bier Markt.

Who frequents here? Suits. Ha ha... well it is on the edge of Toronto's financial district, so most customers are either from there or out-of-towners as Novotel Hotel is across the street.

Customer service: I must say, very impressed. I noticed many tasty items on the menu but I couldn't decide; so I did my thing and asked the nice waitress what she thought would be a good choice. It took me a while to choose between three items, and all the while, she did not made any sign of impatience. Throughout our time there, her attitude and professionalism were just as great as the design of the restaurant -classy.


So what did I end up getting?
.
.
.
.
.

My favorite food: Sliders... or more specifically Brasserie Burger Bites ($14).


It was under "appetizers", but it was pretty filling and enough to be an entree. And the verdict was... pretty good. I enjoyed their cream sauce that oozed out onto the plate. 

.
.
.
Atmosphere
Bier Markt  has sectioned its large space for many great moments. Bier Markt restaurant is a great place for special occasions and intimate private dinners with closed off rooms. Bier Markt's large outside patio is great for big groups to hang out and enjoy a wide variety of beers and then there's the bar section that also has live music at night. 

It's a great social scene if you've got the dough!




No comments:

Post a Comment