6/07/2012

Lazy Sunday @ Green Grind Coffee Shop


On a late Sunday afternoon, I wanted to grab a cup of coffee downtown. My first thought was Green Grind. A perfect place to chill out with my Sunday buddy and enjoy a good cup of joe.


Feeling a little tired, I decided to get an Americano. What makes me love Green Grind so much is... everything. haha okay, but for real, the guy working was really nice (racked up a lot of customer service points), the atmosphere of the place is always so nice and bright (pretty quiet, mostly people who come bring their laptops and work/play) and lastly, they have so many different varieties to sweeten my Americano. I tried agave, the organic stuff and it added a great sweet pump up to my drink.


Sometimes I forget that not all coffee shops have those powerful blenders that make fraps and other iced drinks. However, with that said, at the bottom of the menu, Green Grind makes sure to tell their customer that you just have to ask for your drink to be cold. I like that!


This was a tall glass of hot mochaccino. Yum!


And of course, free wi-fi and no secret code needed. Love it!!!!





1 comment: