6/20/2012

Food Review: Kenzo

In this small and narrow spaced restaurant, just west of Bay on Dundas street, my friends and I had a noodle craving. For good ramen noodles in Toronto, this is the place to be. It's nothing like Mr. Noodles or any other waxed-pouch ramen noodles, this is the real deal. 


 I ordered the special ramen, Tonkotsu Ramen, and when I finished there was not a drop left in the bowl. I added a little spice to my ramen and my meal was a made perfect in taste.


My ramen bowl was a pork bone soup with ramen, egg and pork. I loved that my soup was creamy with a hint of spice, had tender pork slices (with just the right amount of fat) and a salty hard boiled egg with the yolk not over-cooked. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is a great place to just eat. Not a great place to socialize or to have big gatherings. This is all about the food and nothing else. 


No comments:

Post a Comment