6/30/2012

Food Review: Golden Pineapple Viet Thai Cuisine

Another day and another meal at Golden Pineapple Viet Thai Cuisine. This restaurant is sister-restaurant to Xe Lua on top.


Today I ordered one of their rice dishes. B.B.Q Pork Chop and Chicken. From the looks of it, it may not tell but it was mighty delicious and filling.


I love that Golden Pineapple has extra large booth seats. They are big enough to fill 3 per side cozily.

This is my go-to whenever I'm dying of hunger (big portions) but want a good deal/price.
.
.
.
.
The service here never lacks, but it's not to say they are over the top great service. I've come enough times to know that they do good and that's good for me. 

And if you ever need food like this at their prices (cheap) at any hour, then you can go up to their sister-restaurant Xe Lua because they are open 24/7.


No comments:

Post a Comment