6/05/2012

Food Review: Old Winery


Today's review goes up to Niagara-on-the-lake. An elegant, spacious restaurant called Old Winery was where my friends and I had brunch to start off our Winery day. 


The photo above shows a bit of their front entrance. This being my first time at Niagara-on-the-lake, let along a winery environment, it had the farmiest and cozy atmosphere that I fell in love with everything about it. They decorated it with such love and character. They even have a guestbook for their patrons to sign.



Being one of the first patrons to arrive, we had the pick of the lot... and this was a big lot to choose from.


What is brunch without Eggs Benedict ($12.00). So of course, I had to ordered it to see how well they did. 


The hollandaise sauce was creamy and the home fries were crispy on the outside and soft in the inside. I loved every bite. This was one of the better Eggs Benedict I've had.

With this restaurant being in the heart of Niagara-on-the-lake, this is a must to go. The closest winery to this restaurant is Jackson-Triggs. So if you're in need of a great restaurant that is classy-chic with an absolutely affordable price, then this is the restaurant for you. 

It's also very romantic-friendly and at the same time family-friendly. So come one or come all. 
.
.
.
.
Great job Old Winery!




No comments:

Post a Comment