5/11/2012

Baker's new: Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies


Spur of the night after browsing through Pinterest, I came upon a very different kind of cookie recipe. It was a cake batter cookie. 



Courtesy from www.sixsistersstuff.com, it looked like an easy bake, so I went into my kitchen and got my ingredients.


Batter up! (photos below)


Cookie shape up.....


.... after 15 minutes.....


Et la voila, the end result. Now for the taste test.....


Hmm... the cherry chip cake batter I used perhaps made it taste a lot sweeter. The recipe said to bake for 10 minutes and I did 15 minutes but it was still a bit under cooked. Overall, it's okay tasting. It was not a very addictive cookie that you could eat one another.  I may need to try it with the yellow cake batter as they did on the website. But doing this spur of the moment was really fun!



Cherry Chip Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies for Mother's Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment