5/27/2012

Icing on the cake


Homemade and delicious.

Today I went over to my friends' house where much was going on. One of the festivities was a cake-making party. When Mr. Baker Chef S had done everything but ice the cake, I asked if I could try it out and have go at it.


Middle layer: Add the whipped cream topping and then top it off with some freshly cut strawberries 


Adding the last pieces to really pack the strawberries in 


Et la voila. Iced strawberry shortcake: Practice cake #1


And the taste? *Muah






4 comments:

  1. Did you try the peanut butter cream cake before you go? It was pretty freaking amazing. Tasted like reeses pieces!!! Thanks so much for helping btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooooo... I missed it. But that piece of cake you cut for me was A LOT. But if you have some left, I'll come by lol! jk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cake didn't last long. What I mean is, there is still two pieces left but it doesn't taste as good as the first day and probably a bit hard! :(

      Delete