5/13/2012

Newly opened Starbucks on Bedford/Bloor

Even after my university life, I still find myself coming back to my old hang out spots. Something I discovered on a trip back is a new Starbucks by the St. George subway station.


This particular Starbucks looks quite small from the entrance, but once you pass into the foyer the place continues down a long narrow corridor, you find the service station. I like this Starbucks because they have that rustic feel from the wooded furniture but as well a modern and industrial feel from the metal polls and high ceilings.




Taking in an iced coffee with a splash of hazelnut syrup tagged with my iTouch, listening to a Tim Keller sermon podcast, I enjoy an early morning quiet time.



Happy weekend morning!


theccgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment