5/04/2012

Fastest, Cheapest, Quality Passport Photos

Print-2-Go


A month ago, I was walking on Yonge street (near Sheppard) to grab a pizza for dinner and as I passed by several shops (south of Greenfield on the east side), I noticed this Print shop that offered a very good price for passport photos. Knowing that I was already shopping around for a good and fair priced place to get my photos done, I decided to try this place out.


Why you should try it? Here's the deal.


How fast do they get it done? Well.... immediately. There is no wait time, no 1-hr-wait needed. When my sister went a week before myself, she told me that there was 1 person in front of her and she still got it done in under 15mins and she was on her lunch break. 

My experience was great as well. The guy was nice, did not rush me and asked if I was okay with my photo. I even got to watch as he photo-shopped my photo and made sure it was government approved. 

I would definitely come here again and of course recommend them to all my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment