5/04/2012

Buffet Review: Imperial Buffet


Not the upscale or modern looking buffet, however, Imperial Buffet's got an amazing and classy menu to choose from. 

Imperial Buffet is located around Eglinton and Pharmacy.

Tidbit: Go on your birthday with another friend and yours will be FREE!


My second plate, after the great Chinese food relative items and steamed mussels and delicious raw shrimps, here's my second plate with more Japanese food items.



This baked Basa (if I remember correctly) was swimming in a pool of butter sauce that filled my sense of smell. Crazy but so tasty!


Their deep fried seafood, like their squid, was very crunchy on the outside and soft and melty on the inside. Though it was a buffet, they do seafood good.

And their desserts had more than I could dream of.


At Imperial Buffet, they have at least a dozen choices from every category such as cakes, pastries, ice creams and pies. I tried a little bit of everything. My favorite was their pecan pie!

Happy Friday everyone! =) 







No comments:

Post a Comment