9/18/2012

Food Review: 12 O'Lunch

Lunch on Dundas St. West


I always pass by this place but never had an opportunity to come and sit and eat. 

So... after a hard days' work volunteering at TIFF, my friend and I made a mutual decision to try it out because of the interesting and unique name, 12 O'Lunch!

How to order? Just like fast food, but hot and service-ish like, here's the menu board.


Once you order, you can sit down and they will serve it to you.


The wait for the food did take a good chunk of time... and I say this with the added context that we were the only ones in the restaurant at the time. It was an early dinner though... before 6pm.


2 side dishes come with out meal: sweet potato cold noodles & kimchi

My order: Bulgogi


Everything tasted very delicious. Want proof?


Overall, I thought this restaurant was really cute and the food was tasty. The waitress spoke very well Korean as well English, which was a nice surprise to me.

Food taste: 4/5
Service: 3/5 (pretty slow)
Atmosphere: 5/5
Price: Normal, $$

Overall, I rate 12 O'Lunch a big ol' 3.4/5


Inside view of the exterior. =0)





No comments:

Post a Comment