9/25/2012

L'Arte del Gelato (NYC)

After a hearty meal in West Village, my friend and I decided to go on a hunt for something sweet.


West village in the evening is a beautiful sight for a walk. I could already imagine myself living there and hanging out in all the local spots. 

And just as we are taking in the area, we find ourselves at our destination: L'Arte del Gelato


With its cute white fold-out benches, L'Arte del Gelato is a small little ice cream parlor.


They have a selection big enough for you to decide and the taste, well, let me just ask you? Do you like gelato?


They had very tasty flavours to choose from. They had a wide variety of fruit flavours and many many chocolate-y flavours as well.

I opted for 2 flavours in a cone ($4.50):


Hazelnut and Chocolate Chip (Chocolate chip because the staff said it was their best seller)


The space was very delightful
The service man was... ummm... well he did the job, but nothing else
The price is a bit higher than what I've had in Toronto 
The taste, very very good

Overall, I rate it 3.8/5





No comments:

Post a Comment