9/25/2012

Uniqlo 株式会社ユニクロ (NYC)

After being away from New York City for over 2 years, my friends told me about this store called:

UNIQLO 株式会社ユニクロ


After walking through the whole store, I felt compelled to say that this store reminds me of  a Japanese Gap, but even much more simple and more competitive prices".

This is a great store to buy your basics -and by basics I mean basics! 
tank tops
long sleeve shirts
jeans

I am still awaiting to see just how durable their clothes really are. But for now, I purchased only a few tank tops. 


They also say that they provide FREE hemming (not sure when or where and how long) for jeans that cost over $20 (so it doesn't apply to the jeans for $19.90, sorry!).



Unfortunately, Uniqlo isn't offered in most major cities, but New York City does have, at least 2, that I've been to. And a little birdie told me that Dallas may be getting theirs soon. *wink
.
.
.
.
.
Check it out for yourself:



No comments:

Post a Comment